An Australian tourist visiting Cornwall nearly died after suffering a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) at The Land’s End Hotel.
The tourist collapsed without notice at the hotel’s entrance as he suffered a SCA. Fortunately, thanks to effective cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the immediate use of an on-site HeartSine samaritan® PAD Automated External Defibrillator (AED), the Australian’s life was saved.
Doreen Scott from Crail, Scotland survived a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) attack thanks to a community HeartSine Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located close to her home.
Scott suddenly collapsed without warning while at home after suffering a SCA. As soon as she collapsed, her daughter called the emergency services and began cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Scott’s husband then fetched the nearby …
Earlier this year, while at home John Lucas suffered a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) that that almost caused him to lose his life.
Fortunately, his household kept a HeartSine Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on-hand, as his son was diagnosed with a heart problem that can lead to SCA.
When Lucas experienced the SCA, he suddenly collapsed on his bedroom floor. …
On November 13, 2014, Leon Franz from Ober-Lais in Germany suffered a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) while in Physical Education class.
The twelve year old student suddenly collapsed as he went to tie his shoelaces. Immediately after, staff began cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and administered a shock by the nearby HeartSine Automated External Defibrillator (AED), which brought him back to life. Franz was …
Anne Hanks of Rathvilly, Ireland recently experienced a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) while at home. Within minutes of Hanks collapsing and losing consciousness, her son-in-law and neighbor began cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) while her daughter ran to the nearby GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association) Club to retrieve its HeartSine Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Soon after, Hanks’ daughter returned with the defibrillator and …
Oskar Mahler, a 58-year-old man from Deuringen, Germany almost lost his life during a recent bowling match when he experienced a life-threatening sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) attack.
In the midst of a bowling match, without warning, Mahler collapsed to the ground and stopped breathing. His teammate, Walter Rittel, saw him fall and was quick to react by running to Mahler’s side and beginning cardiopulmonary …
On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, a jogger in Singapore experienced a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) event when he suddenly collapsed and fainted in the midst of his run.
A passerby spotted the man on the pavement, called the paramedics, and immediately began conducting CPR on him while waiting for help. When the man realized that the jogger had no pulse or heart beat, …
Urplötzlich verlor der Schüler Jannik Sohn während des Sportunterrichts das Bewusstsein und brach zusammen.
Dank der erst kurz vorher installierten HeartSine Defibrillatoren und dem beherzten Einsatz von geschulten Ersthelfern, konnte das Leben von Jannik gerettet werden.
Mit Unterstützung von HeartSine Technologies und dem Forward Hearts Programm konnte Jannik am 08.12.2014 den für Ihn zur Verfügung gestellten Defibrillator der DLRG Dülmen …
*Please note this article first appeared in the Irish Examiner on Monday 18th August 2014.
It was almost game, set, and match for one Limerick man when he suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed during a game of tennis in Cork.
But thanks to the swift actions of his opponent, who used CPR and a defibrillator to …
HeartSine came to the rescue when Swedish sports commentator Christer Ulfbåge suffered a sudden cardiac arrest while participating in a recent celebrity golf tournament.
Ulfbåge, 71, collapsed on the course located outside Stockholm and was immediately and continuously given CPR by fellow golfer and friend Hans Fahlén while waiting for an ambulance to arrive.
With the ambulance still minutes out …