The Quality Administrator will use, maintain and report Device Tracking Data, and to highlight to the Quality Manager any deviation from the approved procedures.
Shipping/Receiving Manager/Customer Service
- Actively communicate and follow up with HeartSine’s distributor network & end users to collect tracking data in accordance with HeartSine’s Tracking of Medical Devices procedure (H001-003-005) & to maintain a log of these communications
- Maintain a database that records the information required on each tracked device in accordance with the Tracking procedure (H001-003-005)
- Keep the Tracking database up to date on a daily basis
- Document where data is missing from the tracking database and could not be collected, and provide justification and the reasons why such required data is missing and could not be collected
- Escalate to the distributors as per the Tracking Procedure (H001-003-005) by means of phone, email and in the event that this level of escalation does not produce results, then to further escalate to the Sales and
- Quality departments. In the event that they become aware that a distributor has not collected, maintained or furnished tracking information, as required by 21 CFR 821, the Quality Administrator shall inform the Quality Manager
- Provide monthly metrics including the status of US Distributor registrations to the Quality Manager
- Highlight any problems or issues with the Device Tracking Database or Tracking data to the Quality Manager
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Quality Manager/Chief Executive Officer
What’s on Offer
An excellent package and opportunity for growth is on offer to the successful candidate.
Complete both an Application Form and Monitoring Form (provided below) and return the forms to the HR Department, Canberra House, 203 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED. The closing date for completed applications is Friday 11 October 2013.
HeartSine Technologies Limited is an equal opportunity employer and applications are welcomed regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, political or religious beliefs, disability or marital status.